Happy Holidays! I know I've been a slacker & haven't posted in almost 6 months but it's hard to find the time!
The kids started school & are loving it. Cameron is a 1st grader. He goes to an advanced class for math & reading and stays in the 1st grade for the rest. Christian is in kindergarten & Corbin started finally got to start preschool after watching Cameron & Christian go for so long. Chloe is trying so hard to walk right now & it makes me a little sad. Babies go so much in the first year & since she's the last I won't get to experience "the firsts" ever again.
Tristan says busy at work & writing his Excel programs. I stay busy volunteering at BCCLC & with the ISTCS board. I'm learning a lot & love it.
I hope you're all doing well & we all wish you a happy holiday season & a Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
It's been a while but....
Posted by JLilya at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice to see you blogging again! It's so sad kids do grow so fast in a blink of an eye they are no longer babies. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Good to see you posting again! We forgive you. Have a great Holiday!!
Post a Comment