CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Moving Day

Well, kinda. When we moved into our house we decided it would be perfect for 3 kids and it is and was. That is, till a year ago when I decided we'd figure out how to make room for one more.

We've talked about converting the big laundry/utility/guest/storage room into our bedroom. Tristan is too impatient to help clean it out so I can paint & get it ready to move into. From there we'd move Cameron & Christian into our bedroom, move Corbin into Cam & Christian's old room and leave Chloe where she's at.

Ok, really, that's what I'd like to see happen. I can dream right?

Right now Tristan is cleaning Cameron & Christian's room (not a small task) to move Corbin in there. It will be a little tight, but the 3 of them spend all their time in there together now anyways. By the time Cameron is screaming for his own room we will have the laundry/utility/guest/storage room all redone.

I really should go help him instead rather then being a slug in the recliner huh?

1 comments:

The Herres Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you have a blog it great to be able to keep up with people. So how have you been doing?